This recipe is aimed at college students with no oven, pregnant ladies wanting a midnight snack, or anyone just trying to kill a chocolate craving. It’s done in a microwave in an over-sized coffee cup, and it only takes 5 minutes I’m never gonna loose those 20 pounds if I keep this up….
3 TBS cake flour
4 TBS sugar
2 TBS unsweetened cocoa
3 TBS milk
3 TBS vegetable oil
1 TBS HOT water
1/2 tsp vanilla
Large Dollop of Chocolate Frosting
1. Mix together the dry ingredients in a large coffee cup
2. Add egg, oil, milk, hot water, and vanilla. Stir until smooth.
3. Add the dollop of frosting to the middle of the batter.
4. Microwave for 5 minutes on high. YOu may want to put a plate under the cup because this rises a bit.
5. Let cool for a minute, turn out onto a plate, get a spoon, and enjoy!